How to Remove Virus/Malware And Keep Your Android Safe With Pure Cleaner
The number of Android apps infected with malware is increasing recent years. Android malware or virus existing in apps attempts to steal personal details and advertisers use it as marketing channel by bundling ads with APPs. The malware developers offer you free applications and get income from the Ads publishers that keep them active in business and productivity. In that case, your Android device's security is clearly compromised and your privacy is facing with threat.
What Will Virus/Malware Do to Affect Your Device's Security?
The numerous of malware on Android aims at stealing your private information which you need to pay serious attention on it. The malware developers are sophisticated to induce you to download the apps. Advertising companies are getting more and more aggressive by including functionality in their apps to display ads in the notification bar, adding bookmarks, or creating search engine shortcuts to the home screen for the sake of interests.
However, the malware apps can collect personal data according to your device or account and may require more permissions to access functionality of your device. The malicious apps will do at least one of the following things:
- Collect and send contacts, e-mail adresses or google account to third parties
- Download other malware on infected phones
- Record phone conversations and send them to attackers
- Control your Android deice
- Send SMSs to premium-rate numbers
- Deliver ads under notifications
- “Push notifications ads” delivering alerts to a phone’s notification bar – when the user swipes to pull down the notification bar from the top of the screen, an ad shows up under Notifications.
- “Icon ads” inserted onto a phone’s start screen – when the user touches the icon, it usually launches a search engine or a web service.
How to Clean or Avoid Virus/Malware And Keep Phone Safe?
If your Android is affected by malware, first you need to uninstall the malicious apps from your phone. Head to the Setting menu and tab the Apps or Application manager, then uninstall the malware apps (often the malicious apps are known as: BaDoink, Porn-player, Browser update 1.0, Flash Player, Porn Droid or System Update). The second Step is to clean the junk file.
Fortunately, Pure Cleaner is a free and best apps for cleaner virus and malwares and junks for your Android. Just one tap to clean up all junk files including the malware and virus from your Android. Apart from this, this cleaner helps you cool down CPU to boost speed and improve the performance of Android.
If your Android have not got an malware, you had better avoid being affected by malware. A good precaution is to periodically check your Android device for malicious software, to remove all unwanted or unrecognized apps and to clear the browser's history and cache (Temporary files). Pure Cleaner is also a better choice for you to avoid the virus and malware. Because Pure Cleaner helps you completely clean all junk including the malware junk cache and intelligently closes unnecessary apps running in the background.
Clean Up Virus/Malware and Keep Your Phone Safe with Pure Cleaner
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk