How to Improve Performance/Boost Speed of Sony Phones with Pure Cleaner
You may feel frustrated to drop several hundred dollars on your Sony Phone only to find that the smooth and fast speed performance you expected remains elusive. Let alone the performance of an old Sony device tends to freezing and laggy. Fortunately, there are various methods to improve the performance and speed up your Sony phone, and a few things you can do to make it feel faster and cleaner.
Update Your Sony's System
The lastest software will often contain bug fixes and general improvements and it can help your Android device to run faster. A Marshmallow or Nougat update can do wonders for your device. Software updates tend to come OTA (Over The Air) and you should be automatically prompted to install them, but it doesn’t hurt to check. Go to Settings > About device > Software update and check for updates.
Widgets are an amazing feature of the Android operating system that allow you to see and interact with apps on your homescreen without needing to actually launch the app. While they will save you time when your phone is quick and new, eventually they can drag the speed of your entire device down. It’s time to cut back or remove them entirely.
Save Battery with Pure Cleaner
These days, manufacturers have subconsciously managed to integrate mobile devices into our everyday life. You may browse and scroll through our Facebook news feed while waiting for a friend, watching YouTube videos when we are travelling to and fro, playing mobile games, or even chatting with friends. All these activities can consume much battery life.
Pure Cleaner, its 3 primary features helps users to save their battery life significantly, boost the speed performance of the android phone. It helps clean all the cache data and junk files for you to reduce the burden of CPU. Pure Cleaner optimizes battery and extend standby time by closing background apps. It also allows you to cool down the temperature of your phone when the device has a high temperature.
Animations make all of the transitions and interactions with your operating system appear more fluid — right up until your phone starts slowing down and those animations start looking like stop motion video. If the animations aren’t flowing so well anymore, turning them off completely will both look better and free up a little processing power. Disable the Animations:
- Head to “Settings” in the App Drawer.
- Tap “About Phone” > “Build Number”, tap 7 times to become developer. You will see a message that you have enabled Developer options.
- Return to Settings and Tap Developer options.
- Tap Windows animation scale and select “Animation off”.
- Repeat Step 5 with Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android