How to Improve Performance/Boost Speed of Xiaomi Phones with Pure Cleaner without Rooting
Whether you're resisting the temptation to upgrade to newer, faster hardware, or a year's worth of use has made your Android phone feel slow and laggy, here are some ways to make your older phone run a bit smoother. Whether you've rooted your phone or flashed a new custom ROM, you can make some changes to get your phone from sluggish and glitchy to quick and smooth. The following content will guide you to improve your Xiaomi phone's performance and make it faster than ever before.
Update your Xiaomi's System
If you are a newbie and have a particularly old Android device, chances are there must be a softeware update or two available for it. While most of the software updates generally fix some bugs and improve battery life, a Marshmallow or Nougat update can do wonders for your device. After updating your phone, you may find that your phone greatly
Saver Battery/Power with Pure Cleaner
Battery life is one of the biggest issues that users may concern or complain. A poor battery will also effect the performance of your Android device. Now figure out what apps or services are draining the most battery. Head to Android Settings > Battery > Usage, and find out a particular app or game is using the battery power. It may be worth uninstalling it if this app seldom be used.
There are also other simple ways for you to save battery life. Pure Cleaner is best speed booster and battery saver for Android device. By cooling down CPU and Otimizing battery, it greatly saves your battery life. It intelligently and accurately shut off the apps running on the background that may drain the battery and cause overheating. Just one-tap you can save the battery life and extend the standby time of your Android. Download it from Google Play: Pure Cleaner
Disable Animations of your Xiaomi
Animations make all of the transitions and interactions with your operating system appear more fluid — right up until your phone starts slowing down and those animations start looking like stop motion video. If the animations aren’t flowing so well anymore, turning them off completely will both look better and free up a little processing power. Disable the Animations:
- Head to “Settings” in the App Drawer.
- Tap “About Phone” > “Build Number”, tap 7 times to become developer. You will see a message that you have enabled Developer options.
- Return to Settings and Tap Developer options.
- Tap Windows animation scale and select “Animation off”.
- Repeat Step 5 with Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale.
Get Rid of Media on Your Xiaomi
You have taken a lot of high resolution pictures and many precious videos. However media files can easily take up a lot of space, music, photos and videos do the same – even more so if you're shooting 4K video regularly or keeping your entire music library stored on your device. To speed up your Android device, trawl through all the media you have and get rid of anything you can to create more space. Perhaps videos you've transferred to your PC or photos you've taken multiple times.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android